Friday, December 29, 2006

Brand new style available

Visit Exotic Bags By Matthea

In all the holiday/vacation goings on, it took me a couple of days to get this one ready, but I really think the results are worth it. It's an amazing bag! I found the same dragon print in red that I had in black, so I combined it, with side panels of the black dragon brocade, and red dragon brocade for the center panels. Black microsuede is used for the piping and lining - and there are double pockets on each side of the interior.

The bag has a magnetic snap closure, that joins through the lining fabric, rather than on the outside of the lining. The bag has a black chain shoulder strap.

Dimensions are approximately 8" wide x 6" tall x 3" deep.



Also, I have a sale on a pink handbag - it's available via the online auction - this is a chance to have one of my bags at a low starting price.

No comments: