Monday, December 27, 2010

Brown brocade with flowers handbag

I was asked for this bag and this fabric. It turned out really nice. There is a patch pocket and a zip pocket inside.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Red Gingham Print Handbag

This is a custom bag I made as a gift. It is the same style as the faces handbag, but in a red gingham 1/4" print.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Faces Handbag

I decided it was time for a new handbag for myself. I took the same style I used previously, and used an Andy Warhol style print for the outside, with a Hawaiian print on the inside. Patch pockets, zip pocket, and snap closure.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Brown floral brocade handbag

Exotic Bags By Matthea

This is similar to the London print bag I created a while back. This is made with brown floral brocade exterior, and a purple satin interior. This has interior patch pockets, an interior zipper pocket, and the flaps have a magnetic snap closure. The size is about 17.5" inches long, 7" tall, 3" wide.

Egyptian shoulder bag with floral lining

Exotic Bags By Matthea

This is a custom bag, for someone who loves Egyptian products, and loved the floral fabric. There are internal patch pockets and a zipper pocket, with a magnetic snap closure.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Teacher Bag

Exotic Bags By Matthea

This is a bag that I created for an elementary school teacher, who also likes frogs! It is reversible, and is stiff enough to stand upright.
The dimensions are approximately 15" x 10" x 3"

Posted by Picasa

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Latest designs

Exotic Bags By Matthea

In my "Other life", I've been unfortunately rather busy. However, I've made a few items that I really am happy with. None are for sale at this time - they have either been for personal use or a gift.

A london fabric bag, 17.5" inches long, 7" tall, 3" wide. I added a magnetic snap closure, but making this bag again, I'll definitely add pockets!

This shoulder bag does not have a stiff shape, but has 3 layers of fabric to give it some structure, but still allow movement. I used a magnetic snap closure, and added zip pocket on one side and patch pockets on the other.

This was my first foray into making a bible cover. I have one of the two translation ones, so it's rather large and stiff, and I wanted something to carry it in, but I was not into the zipper closure. However, I discovered AFTER I made it that there is a reason that they have one. I added an "after-market" snap closure. Now that I've made it, I know how I'd make one better in the future!